07 November 2009

Höst pyssel




We got these lovely felt figures in a autumn activity pack from our local cornershop man for free and I just had to do something with them, I love the eyes made of plastic that you glue on begs to be played with... my son is still a bit too small for anything co-ordinated creative activity, he doesn't want to do what you are supposed to, he paints with the glue, and puts more paint on his body theb on the paper, all the glitter on the floor and he cuts up my drawings wih scissors... I go crazy and fall out of my role as the creative teacher and become a cleaning fixated mum... I dont wanna be like that ... I would like to not care about crumbs and paint going on the floor, but I do and there will inevitable be more mess for a while longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment