01 August 2009

Fairy cakes and Sainsbury days



Today has been a day at Sainsbury, we spent several hours eating in their new style restaurant which is actually nice, no really, and great for kids food, their caffe latte is not bad either. I'm thinking of bringing my sketchbook next time and do some people watching, a great place for it.
Then I did a bit of driving around the parkinglot of my partners Fiat 600 (looks like Luigi from Cars). I have yet to brave the main roads, have to get used to its little quirks. When I stopped I realised I hadn't released the handbreak whilst driving thats why it felt a bit weird! I felt very sorry for my partner who's pride and joy is this car.. but its nothing our favourite mechanics the Gonella brothers can't fix!

I don't know if these are Norwegian I doubt, but this art show by 26Oslo I'm sure will be interesting, the nice people from Cosmicmegabrain are behind it, and they do know how to throw a party. Its on until the 2nd so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment